As a leader in the construction sector, Enza is committed to understanding and meeting the requirements of the regulatory frameworks that govern the industry. The company's leadership team are active members across a spectrum of relevant associations and regulatory bodies.
Enza's affiliations are a source of professional pride, as its leadership shares great synergy with these organisations who endorse the highest standards of ethics and professionalism:
Enza is proud to have earned a CIDB grading of 9GB
- Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB)
- South African Council for Project and Construction Management Professions (SACPCMP)
- The Master Builders Association of KwaZulu-Natal
- The Gauteng Master Builders Association
- National Home Builders Registration Council (NHBRC)
- South African Institute of Black Property Practitioners
, the highest-rated status for work in the general building sector. This allows Enza Construction to undertake construction projects of any value. Enza also has an 8CE grading for civil works.